Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Fitness October 10

For that fitness day we did LOCO MOTION. I put in lots of effort I think anyways. The activity was the same as always, ten exercises, first set for 30 seconds, second for 1 minute, and then the last set for 30 seconds again. I dont mind this fitness activity much, unless its in the gym because if its in the gym it sucks butts. The activity is great because it can help you set your pace! Pacing for this activity is important. [PHOTO WILL BE UPLOADED LATER]

1 comment:

  1. Pacing is actually key to your success in almost ALL fitness activities. The trick is to learn about what the activity is supposed to do, match it with your own needs/ability, and then pace yourself to maximize the benefit. Too fast and you will quit, but too slow and you're not pushing your limits. PACE is personal. :)

    ReplyDelete