Thursday, 5 March 2015

Buddies!

    This post is a bit late, but I'm going to talk about our buddies! I think we had a great time with our buddies. They were enthusiastic and they contributed very well to a game we all enjoyed. 

    My buddy is pretty quiet and shy towards me but I think that might change as we have more visits with them. She said that she enjoys playing softball, and she likes playing with her cat. I had a great time playing Dragontails with my buddy, and I think she did too. I liked how everyone was having fun, and the buddies were having fun too. I think this buddy thing is great for our buddies, I think it's supposed to make our buddies not be so scared of older kids. Something I really liked was when many of the buddies were trying to contribute to our game strategies. It was good letting them contribute because it gave them a sense of welcoming. I'm not sure on what else to say about our buddies but they were really great and I think the class we are with is quite similar to our class when we work together. 

1 comment:

  1. :):):):)):):):)):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    yea i like how the buddies were participating at the time.
    how they participated then was different from we participated

    ReplyDelete