p.s. mr. neufeld stop following my twitter that you followed thats noT THE RIGHT TWITTER ACCOUNT TO FOLLOW. thanks
Wednesday, 22 April 2015
dance baby dance
This is late again I didnt know we were supposed to write about this but I should be writing about everything. We did two dance days, bhangra and hip-hop. These two dances are the hardest of all the dances, hip-hop being the hardest. I like dance weeks theyre just plain fun. Hip-hop is fun but its really hard at first, it's different every time. Bhangra is usually the same and a lot of the moves are similar. They both make you sweat a little bit, especially in jeans and a sweater. Don't wear skinny jeans and a sweater on dance days. The part where we compete with the other classes is especially fun. We won on the bhangra day, we had the other half of the band with us that day too. We COULDVE won the hip-hop, but Neuf had to twerk. I dont know what else to say but dance is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great blog!!! Nice follow drop there. NEUF FOLLOW THIS GIRL ON THE RIGHT ACCOUNT DANGIT!!! :3
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!!! Nice follow drop there. NEUF FOLLOW THIS GIRL ON THE RIGHT ACCOUNT DANGIT!!! :3
ReplyDeleteOops. Sorry. Come tell me the correct account please. :) I love dance too. PS I'm sorry about hip hop.
ReplyDelete